Thanksgiving is coming soon and then it will be December. That’ll mean the countdown to Christmas has officially begun. If you run out of Christmas gift ideas or feel a little behind in your holiday shopping, don’t fret. There’s always time to pick up or to create unique, DIY Christmas gifts for your family and friends. But tick tock, time to get cranking!
The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas series featured twelve ideas, some DIY Christmas gifts and others ready-to-buy products, that are fantastic ideas. From body scrubs and bath salts to gift sets and face masks, you are sure to find a Christmas gift idea for everybody on your list.
12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas:
- Always Be Magical Gift Set for Women
- Peppermint DIY Sugar Body Scrub
- Refreshing Woodsy DIY Beard Oil
- DIY Activated Charcoal Face Mask
- Unicorns R Real DIY Roll-On Perfume
- Pampering DIY Bath Soak
- Good Dudes Gift Set for Men
- Essential Oil Blend for Stress Relief
- Cool Minty DIY Bath Salts Recipe
- DIY Winter Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin
- Vanilla Bean Noel Scented DIY Candle
- Chocolatey Sugar Cube Bath Melts
If you’re looking for even more holiday projects, the Pink Champagne Body Wash and Pink Champagne Bath Salts are always a hit. Scented with fresh apricot, winter berries, rich brandy and champagne and some added sparkle, these mini bottles of bubbly smell and look just like champagne. They’re full of holiday cheer and make a great bath-time holiday beauty treat! The body wash and scrub combo makes a wonderful and complete holiday beauty routine.
Are you giving DIY Christmas gifts or ready-to-buy holiday gifts this year? There is still time for both!
Let me know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like: 8 Easy Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to Get Mom
For even more great tips, skincare recipes, and beauty DIY’s, be sure to follow our boards on Pinterest.