These quick stocking stuffer ideas are a simple solution for making coordinated gift ensembles! There are options to pick your own scent to make body washes, candles, and salt scrubs for your friends, family and co-workers. They’re a great gift giving solution in a last minute pinch.
This sparkling body wash looks and smells just like strawberries and champagne. Scented with fresh apricot, rich brandy, winter berries, and Christmas bubbly plus sun-ripened strawberries with a hint of green leaf, it’s full of holiday cheer and the perfect before dinner toast.
Below is one of my favorite stocking stuffer ideas.
- 16 ounces Unscented Shower Gel
- 1 Tablespoonful Iridescent Silver Glitter
- 1/2 Teaspoonful Red Strawberry Mica Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoonful Light Gold Mica Powder
- 4 mL Pink Champagne Fragrance Oil
- 3 mL Strawberries & Sunshine Fragrance Oil
- 2 — 8 oz Clear Keuka Plastic Bottles
- Foil Wrappers — Silver
- Strawberries & Champagne Homemade Body Wash Template — Free PDF
- In a glass pyrex cup, pour 16 ounces of unscented shower gel. Place in microwave and heat for about 30 seconds.
- In a small glass bowl, mix 1 tablespoonful of iridescent silver glitter with 1/2 teaspoonful red strawberry and 1/4 teaspoonful light gold mica powder. Mix together.
- Add 4 mL of Pink Champagne and 3 mL of Strawberries & Sunshine fragrance oils. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoonful of mica mixture to the shower gel. If a darker shade is desired, add another teaspoonful. Mix gently so as not to create too many bubbles.
- Pour mixture into 2 — 8 ounce keuka bottles. Let product cool before putting caps on.
- Take the silver foil wrappers and fold over top of bottle to look like a champagne bottle.
- As an added touch, tie gold and silver curling ribbon around bottles.
- Add your label (free template for the design above is included here).
Really, that’s all there is to it! Feel free to use your imagination and create your own recipe!
Pair it with the Pink Champagne & Sea Salt Scrub for the perfect DIY Christmas gift!
Looking for something sweet and sophisticated? Try the Vanilla Bean Noel fragrance oil. If you want something more spicy that will remind you of the magical holiday season, then the Sleigh All Day fragrance oil is the scent for you. Either fragrance will be a winner for the Christmas Holidays!