Did you just start using a natural deodorant and it feels as if it’s making your armpits smelly? Or do you get a rash after using a natural deodorant with baking soda? Or maybe you feel that your armpits smell too often. It’s probably because you need to do an armpit detox to get rid of the toxic buildup.
Read all about how to detox your armpits plus the benefits of an armpit detox here.
If you don’t want to buy the full-size ingredients mentioned in the post then you’ve come to the right place. We have prepared the exact quantities you need for each detox treatment.
This DIY armpit detox kit comes with enough ingredients for 10 detox treatments.
DIY Armpit Detox Kit includes:
- Bentonite Clay — pre-measured and packed in individual bags (10 bags total)
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in a small bottle (enough for 10 treatments)
- 3-ml Plastic Dropper to measure ACV
- Plastic Spatula to mix ingredients
- Mixing instructions
- Option to add 1-fl.oz bottle of Refresh Cool Aloe Mist