If you love DIY beauty products that are nourishing, invigorating, and easy to make, these Love Your Selfie DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes are it. They’ll leave your skin silky smooth and your face smiling!
These DIY sugar scrub cubes, scented with Love Your Selfie fragrance oil, are unique and beautiful and people LOVE getting them as gifts! Their soft, graceful, selfie-loving scent uplifts your mood, makes you feel happy from head to toe, and inspires you to love yourself. It’s an easy project to make, great for beginners.
They’re great for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, and pretty much any gift-giving occasion. Wrap these sugar scrub cubes in clear cello bags tied with curling ribbon for a great finishing touch to an amazing gift.
Best of all, the shea butter will soften and moisturize your skin and leave it feeling silky smooth after your next shower.
And if this orange, peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine blend isn’t your thing, no problem. You can substitute it for your favorite blend.
I also created a free printable label to go with this recipe. It will make gifting these sugar scrub cubes that much easier. You’ll find it below.
Ready to whip up these DIY sugar melts? Here’s the easy recipe you need. I hope you have as much fun as I did creating them!
Love Your Selfie DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes
What You’ll Need:
- 3.5 ounces Shea Butter
- 2-1/4 cups White Granulated Sugar
- 4 mL Love Your Selfie Fragrance Oil
- 1 Brownie Bite (24 Mini Squares) Silicone Mold
- 4 mini scoops of Red mica color
- To double boiler or metal pot add shea butter and heat until melted.
- While the butter is melting, add sugar to a large mixing bowl.
- Remove melted butter from heat source and let cool to below 130°F.
- Add 4 mL of Love Your Selfie fragrance oil and blend in.
- Measure 4 scoops of Red mica color using the mini scoop and add to the mixture. Blend with a spatula until color is evenly distributed.
- When shea butter has cooled down to 120°F, combine the butter and the sugar. Mix the sugar into the melted butter.
- Place the Brownie Bite silicone mold on a cookie sheet to give it stability when it is moved.
- Fill each cavity with the butter/sugar mixture, making sure they are packed tightly. Smooth off the top of each bath melt with the back of a spoon.
- Place cookie sheet in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from mold. Place sugar cube melts into a cello bag and tie with ribbon.
To use, drop 1 sugar scrub cube into tub under running water to release moisturizing shea butter into the water and onto your skin or use as a gentle exfoliant.
WARNING: This will make your tub slippery. Be sure to use a rubber bath mat on the bottom of the tub.
Love Your Selfie DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes Free Printable
Now that you’ve made these amazing sugar scrub cubes, they’re going to need a label, right??
If you plan on giving these sugar scrub cubes as gifts, you’ll want some cute labels to accompany them! You can download them here: Love Your Selfie Sugar Scrub Cubes Printable