Stress Relief Essential Oil Inhaler
With the holiday season comes frosty temperatures, snow flurries, and stress. If shopping, parties, unrealistic expectations, and family gatherings have you feeling the holiday blues, this stress relief essential oil inhaler is a great aromatherapy product to melt the stress away! It’s affordable, easy, and everyone loves to receive one as a gift.
Everyone needs a break now and then. And if your busy holiday schedule is stressing you out, the essential oils used in this essential oil inhaler will help you relax, rejuvenate, and dissolve mental and emotional tension. This complex and relaxing blend smells a little different each time you open the bottle.
The classic scents of cedarwood, sweet orange, and ylang ylang give the blend an unbeatable earthiness. One minute you’re stressing about your long to-do list, the next you’re in a high-end spa awaiting your massage. Opening this bottle will give you an instant reminder to pamper yourself. Add it to your diffuser, massage oils, and more. You can also go the simple route — give it a sniff and focus on you.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 5 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 0.5-ounce amber glass bottle with cap
- 1 piece certified organic cotton pad/round cut to fit inside the inhaler bottle, optional
*For children between the ages of 5-10, use the reduced number of drops below:
- 2 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Using clean plastic droppers, drop each essential oil into the bottle. Cap and enjoy!
- Alternatively, drop each essential oil along an organic cotton pad. Allow to sit for a few minutes to absorb all the oil.
- Place the oil-soaked cotton pad inside the inhaler bottle and cap.
- Your inhaler is ready for use.
To use, inhale deeply and enjoy! DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN.
This essential oil inhaler should last about 3 months.
What is your favorite way to relax and de-stress during the holidays?
Let me know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like: Pink Champagne & Sea Salt Scrub Recipe
For even more great tips, skincare recipes, and beauty DIY’s, be sure to follow our boards on Pinterest.