With rainbow hues and a little sparkle, this Unicorns R Real DIY Roll-On Perfume will bring a lot more magic to your festive season! If you close your eyes and think of your favorite magical things, this DIY roll-on perfume has pretty much most of them. It’s got glitter, rainbow colors, blue skies, and a unicorn 😉
And scented with a soft, light and fruity blend of sugared strawberry, sweet peach, ripe raspberry and cotton candy, every child will feel the magic when using this DIY roll-on perfume! So not only does it smell amazing, but it sparkles on the skin too.
What You’ll Need:
- 0.5 ounces mid-chain triglycerides (MCT) liquid (or fractionated coconut oil)
- 20 drops Unicorns R Real fragrance oil
- 1 mini scoop of unicorn mica powder blend — blue, red orange, light gold, and iridescent super sparkle
- 2 glass essential oil roller bottles
- Add 0.5 ounces of MCT liquid into a measuring cup.
- Add 20 drops of fragrance oil and stir.
- Add 1 mini scoop of unicorn glitter powder and blend well.
- Pour into each bottle filling to just below the threading.
- Place plastic funnels with roller ball into bottles being sure to snap into place.
- Place caps on bottles.
To use, shake before each use and roll onto skin where desired.
What is your favorite go-to holiday-type scent?
Let me know in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like: Unicorns R Real DIY Sugar Scrub
For even more great tips, skincare recipes, and beauty DIY’s, be sure to follow our boards on Pinterest.